The Pacific Northwest is a beautiful, mysterious place that captures the heart of anyone who visits! (At least for us it does!) It’s got everything from snow-capped mountains to oceanfront to endless evergreen forests to explore. Since we get lots of emails from people planning trips out here, I was inspired to create a PNW packing list for anyone who was coming to the Pacific Northwest. This list is for urban adventurers who want to explore in and out of the city. Enjoy! *Note* This post contains affiliate links so we can keep this blog running. But as always, all opinions are completely our own!
PNW Weekend Packing List
- Raincoat and rain boots (favorites: columbia raincoat in red // hunter tall black boot)
- 1 winter coat (similar one I own here)
- 2 pairs of jeans (I prefer 1 dark wash, one black)
- 3 warm layers (favorites: this sweater, this thermal, and this vest)
- 2 plain tees and one long sleeve (favorites: gap tees and tops)
- Walking shoes and dressy boots (favorites: booties and men’s boots)
- Warm socks
- 1 pair of pajamas
- Camera + extra memory cards
- All chargers (bonus: cord organizer)
- Toiletries (squeezable travel bottles and mini cosmetic containers)
- Hair products
- Hats (total favorites: krochet kids)
- Gloves or mittens
- Blanket scarf (favorites: here and here)
Did we miss anything? What would you bring? Comment below!
Want to see more packing list ideas? Check out our Packing List Pinterest board for more resources!
Thanks for reading!