How to Pack for a Winter Weekend in the Pacific Northwest
In a few weeks, Berty and I are taking a trip to Vancouver, BC! We are excited to explore around the city as well as the surrounding areas. Since we’ve only been to Vancouver a few times we want to check out some stops along the way, including cheesy ones like Capilano Bridge, maybe a trip out to Stanley Park, and a search for the best breakfast and brunch spots! (any suggestions??) Since I plan everything ahead of time, I’m already sorting *and pinning* what I want to bring with us on this short weekend excursion. I was inspired to create a packing list for anyone who was traveling to the Pacific Northwest during a winter weekend, whether it be your first time or 50th. This list is for urban adventurers who want to explore in and out of the city. Enjoy!
PNW Packing List for a Winter Weekend
- raincoat and rain boots (favorites: columbia raincoat in red // hunter tall black boot)
- 1 winter coat (similar one I own here)
- 2 pairs of jeans (I prefer 1 dark wash, one black)
- 3 warm layers (favorites: this sweater, this thermal, and this vest)
- 2 plain tees and one long sleeve (favorites: gap tees and tops)
- walking shoes and dressy boots (favorites: booties and men’s boots)
- 1 pair of pajamas
- camera + extra memory cards
- all chargers (bonus: cord organizer)
- toiletries (squeezable travel bottles and mini cosmetic containers)
- hair products
- hats (total favorites: krochet kids)
- gloves or mittens
- blanket scarf (favorites: here and here)
Did we miss anything? What would you bring? Also, we aren’t leaving for a couple weeks so if you have any suggestions for Vancouver, we would LOVE to hear them! Comment below!
Want to see more packing list ideas? Check our our Packing List Pinterest board for more resources!
Thanks for reading!