TERMS OF SERVICE
Updated on May 26th, 2017
- TheMandagies.com is created, owned, and written by Berty and Emily Mandagie.
- Photos posted on this site are curated by Berty and Emily Mandagie, and are protected by intellectual property rights, trademark laws, and other laws both in the United States and other countries. Any photos not taken by us are given credit to their known sources or are assumed to be regarded as public domain. Use of our photos but failure to credit our site as their original source constitutes a copyright violation. We reserve the right to add or remove content at any time, without prior announcement.
- You may use one or two photos from our site with proper credit and link back to TheMandagies.com, however, using bulk photos is prohibited. Please contact [email protected] for permission if you would like to use more than a few photos. Copying full post’s text is strictly prohibited.
- TheMandagies.com is a for-profit blog. This blog may accept forms of compensation such as cash advertisement, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of payment. However, Berty and Emily understand that compensation may influence advertising content, but all opinions and writing is solely our own. We only work with brands we love and would personally use in our own home and lives.
- You acknowledge and agree that TheMandagies.com and Berty and Emily Mandagie will not be liable, directly or indirectly for any damage, injury, or loss caused by or in relation to any such content, goods displayed, or excursions encouraged by our site.
- Please be kind and courteous in the comments section. We reserve the right to edit or remove any comments we perceive as malicious, threatening, spam-worthy or inappropriate. Any individual who repeatedly violates this comment policy will be permanently blocked.
- Berty and Emily Mandagie reserve to right to modify or replace these terms of service at any time.
- TheMandagies.com is a website used to inspire travel, especially outdoors. Please understand that we are not outdoor/travel/adventure professionals and we mess up like all people.
- Use common sense when outside hiking, camping, driving, or partaking in other such activities. We are humans just like you and cannot be held responsible for your injury, loss, or damage while participating in an activity that we recommended on TheMandagies.com.
- We cannot guarantee you the same results when traveling to locations posted on this website.
- While our goal is to create accurate information and update it when we find any errors, you must understand that the information presented on TheMandagies.com may not be 100% correct.
- Use the information on this site at your own risk.
- As stated above, TheMandagies.com is a for-profit blog. That being said, we only work with brands we personally love, and would use in our own lives. (We found this bullet point to be worthy of repetition!)
Any questions? Feel free to email [email protected] and we can get back to you as soon as possible.