Have you ever been to a place, only to leave thinking that there’s so much more to see?
That’s how Berty and I feel every day that we live in the Pacific Northwest.
Since living together here, we love exploring every part of our little corner of the world, especially with our friends. The more we explore the PNW, the longer our destination list gets!
Do you remember when you felt this way about someplace? A destination dear to one’s heart is like a long-term friend. You are eager to meet up again, and always learn something new in the process.
In 2017, Berty and I have put a PNW Bucket List together as a source of travel inspiration for our year.
We are eager to explore more of our home and we hope this will inspire you too!
Psssst! Here’s the 2018 Pacific Northwest Bucket List too!
Pacific Northwest Bucket List 2017
- □ San Juan Islands
- □ Cape Flattery
- □ Snowshoe at Crater Lake
- □ Abiqua Falls + CRG Waterfalls
- □ Climb Mt. Brunswick in British Columbia
- □ Capilano/Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridges – Vancouver BC
- □ Mt. St. Helens
- □ Kayak Trip in Anacortes
- □ Hike To Mt. Pilchuck Lookout
- □ Explore the city of Vancouver, BC
- □Heather Lake, WA
- □Wallace Falls, WA
- □Bridal Veil Falls/Lake Serene, WA
- □Sol Duc Falls, WA
- □Point of Arches, Trail WA
- □Chimney Rock, ID
- □Shoshone Falls, ID
- □Oregon Badlands Wilderness, OR
- □Ramona Falls, OR
- □Devil’s Punchbowl OR
- □Cannon Beach, OR
- □Cape Kiwanda, OR
- □Maryhill Stonehenge, WA
- □Icefields Parkway, Banff, Canada
- □Peyto Lake, AB, Canada
Want more ideas? Click on our interactive map to explore locations by post!
Do you have anything on YOUR PNW Bucket List? Where are you going this year?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE TO READ:
Thanks for reading!
Want to find the best places in the PNW?
Stop searching through internet noise and download our curated list just for you.
Enter your email below and we'll send you your PNW Bucket List!