Holiday shopping season has begun! Whether you’re standing in line for Black Friday or sipping coffee on the couch for Cyber Monday, we’ve got a list to make gift giving easy. Statistics show that 46% (FORTY-SIX!) of holiday shopping is now done online. This is because of 1.) the convenience and 2.) the ease of access to everything you could want or need. In this post we’ve scoured the internet to bring you the best travel gifts for the frequent flyer in your life – all under $50!
Travel Gifts For Frequent Flyers
($50 And Under)
Before we begin, here’s where we’ve been looking for travel gifts:
Find top brands like Patagonia, The North Face, and Fjallraven. You can also shop by activity – some of our favorites are hiking + camping and of course, travel. Here, you can find tons of outdoors brands for discounted prices.
For stylish options like suitcases, bags, and travel oddities, you can find them at Nordstrom. We like to buy here because of their quick shipping and easy returns. They also carry many different quality brands, so we can do most of our shopping in one place!
Toiletries + More
1. GoToobs: These squeezable travel-sized containers are perfect for filling with your favorite products. They also are reusable and refillable!
2. Herschel Supply Toiletry Bag: This stylish bag has an inside mesh pocket that keeps items organized and an outside handle for easy access from a suitcase.
3. Dakine Toiletry Hanger: This expandable case comes with many compartments and an interior hook to use on a towel rack (or anywhere else you darn please). It also comes with a removable pouch for day-use items.
4. Charger/Cord Roll-Up: Pack your headphones, chargers, and cords in this stylish leather roll-up to prevent knots and tangles. This comes in lots of colors and is monogrammable for extra personalization.
Cozy Comforts For The Plane
1. Eye Mask: This has an adjustable strap in the back and plenty of cushion in the front for “easy blinking” (HA!). This is an absolute must for us on long flights.
2. Waterproof Fleece Slip-On: These shoes are perfect for cabin weekends or braving the elements for the newspaper in the front yard. Includes traction for icy sidewalks, and a fleece lined inside to keep your feet toasty warm.
3. Neck Pillow: Berty has this exact neck pillow. To prevent it from slipping off your neck mid-flight, you can adjust the straps to be secure on your neck for ultimate zzz’z.
4. Eagle Creek Travel Blanket: This fleece lined blanket is perfect for airport naps during long layovers. It rolls very thin for easy storage, though let’s be honest, you’ll probably wear it through the airport.
Packing Made Simple
1. Canvas Weekender Bag: This bag is the perfect size for weekend warrior adventures. This bag includes a shoulder strap as well as handles for easy loading, unloading, and toting through the airport.
2. Leather Luggage Tag: Never lose your suitcase or bag again with this customizable luggage tag.
3. 5-Piece Packing Cube Set: For the price, this is the hottest deal around for packing essentials. Buy these quick because the different designs and patterns are selling out right and left.
4. Simple Packing Tote: This bag by Topo Designs is perfect for keeping those odds and ends together in your suitcase.
Books To Inspire Wanderlust
1. The Bucket List Book: A perfect coffee table book for that friend with a serious case of wanderlust.
2. The California Surf Project: Photography by Chris Burkard, this book is a document of two guys exploring California’s wild coast living in a van and taking the trip of a lifetime.
3. The New York Time’s Explorer: A perfectly designed blend of illustrations and beautiful travel writing about islands around the world.
4. The Little Book Of Mindful Travel: This little journal allows travelers to write down the simple observations to capture moments you can relive later.
What travel gifts will you get your frequent flyer this Christmas? Anything you’d like us to search for? Leave a comment below and let us know!
More Winter Inspiration
Want to find the best places in the PNW?
Stop searching through internet noise and download our curated list just for you.
Enter your email below and we'll send you your PNW Bucket List!