Music Mondays: Connect
Playlist 07: Connect
This week – we are reconnecting. But mostly, our “connecting” plans consist of making dinner at home and watching episodes of Narcos until we can’t take any more drug wars. haha However, our Netflix preferences aside, both Berty and I have been on the extra-busy side of life lately, and we need a break to just hang out with each other. We put together this playlist to bring feelings of sentiment and happiness into home this week. I hope that you can listen to these songs and connect with whoever you would like to grow closer to this week.
- My Heart Is Set – Handsome and Gretyl
- Can’t Help Falling in Love -Haley Reinhart (Our first dance song <3)
- Your Rocky Spine – Great Lake Swimmers
- I Got You – Jack Johnson
- The Sweetest Thing – Camera Obscura
- Let Her Go – Jasmine Thompson
- Thinking Out Loud – Jasmine Thompson
- Dream a Little Dream of Me – Zee Avi
- Skinny Love – Birdy
- Better Together – Us The Duo
- Ho Hey -Nashville Cast, Lennon and Maisy
- If I Ain’t Got You, James Bay Cover – James Bay
- Making All Things New -Aaron Espe
- This Love Won’t Break Your Heart – Annalise Emerick
- Spirit Cold – Tall Heights
Follow our Stillness board on Pinterest for some inspiration for a day in with your person!
Thanks so much for reading (and listening!)
Every Monday, Berty and I will post a playlist to get you pumped for the week. These playlists will be inspired by events happening in our lives, but we love suggestions too! You can find these playlists on our Spotify account. Follow along with us!
Who do you want to connect with this week? Why?