Playlist 04: Rainy Weekend
Seattle was supposed to get hit with the storm of a century, but it turned out to be just a lot of rain (what’s new?). Regardless, Berty and I spent a lot of time inside, cooking with friends, and putting together our new IKEA furniture. It’s fun seeing our apartment coming together! Being inspired by our quiet weekend, I’ve put together a playlist for those slow, rainy days where all you want to do is curl up on the couch with a good book. Enjoy!
- Don’t Forget About Me – Cloves
- May You Find a Light (Reprise) – The Brilliance
- Poor Boy – Blind Pilot
- River -Leon Bridges
- From Gold – Novo Amor
- Whole Wide World – Bahamas
- Amsterdam – Gregory Alan Isakov
- Bridge -High Highs
- Michigan – The Milk Carton Kids
- Avalanche – Handsome and Gretyl
- Cape Canaveral -Conor Oberst
- Flaws – Bombay Bicycle Club
- Need The Sun To Break – James Bay
- Fit Against The Country – Horse Feathers
- To Be Alone With You – Sufjan Stevens
If you want some visuals to go along with this soothing, quiet playlist, follow my Morning Board on Pinterest for a perfectly cozy day!
Thanks so much for reading (and listening!)
Every Monday, Berty and I will post a playlist to get you pumped for the week. These playlists will be inspired by events happening in our lives, but we love suggestions too! You can find these playlists on our Spotify account. Follow along with us!
But seriously, I (Emily) love learning about new music – send me a link to one of your Spotify playlists or write a list of your top 5 favorite bands in the comment section! I guarantee I will be checking them out this week.