Music Mondays: Los Angeles
Every Monday, Berty and I will post a playlist to get you pumped for the week. These playlists will be inspired by events happening in our lives, but we love suggestions too! You can find these playlists on our Spotify account. Follow along with us!
Playlist 03: LA Weekend
Berty and I just spent the last three days in sunny Los Angeles! We flew down for my work, but on our free time we took advantage of the city and packed in as much fun as possible. LA is huge, and we knew we couldn’t see the whole city. Therefore, we pretty much stayed and played in West Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Beverly Hills. It was exciting to drive around with flashy lights, enormous billboards, and celebrities! (Berty saw Justin Beiber!!) For this mix, I decided to include some carefree, surf-y, and sunny sounds for our trip. I hope this can bring some sunshine to your day!
- Saint Joan – Husky
- WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FRIENDS – LANY
- Killin The Vibe – Ducktails
- The Only Place – Best Coast
- Fresh -Vacationer
- Paradise Waiting – Vacationer
- Make You Feel//Hotel Garuda Remix – Alina Baraz, Galimatias
- Cayucos -Cayucas
- Memories That You Call – ODESZA
- Bam Bam – Sister Nancy
- Put a Light On – Generationals
- ILYSB – LANY
- Reservoir #3 – Real Estate
- It All Feels Right – Washed Out
- Go Outside – Cults
We liked LA so much we are thinking about returning in the near future! Did we miss any essential places? Where would you recommend we go next?
Thanks so much for reading (and listening!)